My Operation Awesome buddy Michelle McLean tagged me last week, and since Hurricane Irene was being a pain, I didn't have an Internet connection. BUT now I'm back in the game, and ready to spill ze beans.
Without further ado, here are 10 random facts about me:
1) I'm a Capricorn. For some reason, that makes me feel proud. Like I accomplished something just by being born on a certain month. Why, yes, I'm lame.
2) I love to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar. But I have to do it whenever my dad isn't looking. Not because he frowns upon this act, though. Because he wants to steal the jar for himself.
3) My favorite color is a four-way tie between green, black, blue, and purple. The world is a better place because of them.
4) Whenever I'm really happy, I speak with a Southern accent. And I'm Puerto Rican. Yeah.
5) Even though my wardrobe consists primarily of T-shirts, jeans, and Chuck Taylors, I l-o-v-e fashion. My obsession with Project Runway and The Rachel Zoe Project only fuel this love even more. When I was in middle school, I told my mom I wanted to be a fashion designer. She designs and sows like a BAMF, but me? Not so much.
6) I have all the Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons on DVD. It's the only series I have all the seasons to on DVD, but trust me. There are more to come.
7) Seven is my favorite movie of all time. Kevin Spacey's performance is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life, and I LOVE it. Also, the movie taught me so much about plotting, characterization, and foreshadowing. If ever I get published, it is going right into my Acknowledgements page.
8) I am currently learning Italian. It's a requisite for grad school (I have to know three languages), but I've ALWAYS wanted to learn Italian. One of my dreams is to live in Italy for a summer, and I'm loving every minute of this experience.
9) Reality TV is my crack. There. I said it. *blushes*
10) And last but not least, I am married to Jensen Ackles.
But you knew that already.
Now I'm tagging the following peeps:
Can't wait to read your posts, ladies!