Monday, December 7, 2015

Breaking News: I Have An Agent!!




So. I'm here today to make an announcement. 

What announcement, you ask? 

I HAVE AN AGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flails*

I'm now represented by the super awesome Linda Camacho of Prospect Agency

*flails even harder*

I'll totally share my querying (and signing with Linda!!) story at a later time, but for now, REJOICE. You get to eat cyber pizza, ice cream, and cake with me! Not as good as the real thing, but no worries. I'll eat all of it on your behalf. :)   

Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to flailing. I don't think I've done enough of that. 

*flails forever*

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I know I've said it before, but I'm so happy for you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already said it, but here it goes again, Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Linda is so, so wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's a wonderful Christmas present! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I just tweeted it from the OA account <3

    ReplyDelete