So. I've been a terrible blogger. TERRIBLE, I tell you. My last post was in August, so yeah. TERRIBLE.
Here are a few Things I've Been Doing Instead Of Blogging Like I Should:
1) Revising the fourth draft of Le WIP.
2) Writing my Master's thesis.
3) Taking care of them:
|Luna (pinned down) & Freya (pinning her down). Ah, life...|
4) Eating the same dish at my latest Mexican restaurant obsession:
|Nachos with churrasco. The churrasco's hidden somewhere under all that guac. *drools*|
5) Watching a lot of TV and finding new shows to fangirl over, such as:
|Hellooooooo, Mr. Crane.|
6) Reading very few books instead of a lot of books, which is shameful and I'm sorry.
But I've had enough, folks. It's time to get back on the blogging horse. Starting with this post. I hope to be around a bit more often than these past two months. So yeah. Expect some fangirling in the near future.
Have a great week! :D