Folks, I've been tagged again, this time by the super awesome Lindsay (did I mention she's super awesome?).
The rules: Answer five questions, five times each. Then tag five other super awesome blogging friends.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1) In Puerto Rico
2) Majoring in Psychology
3) Discovering my love for YA books
4) Falling head over heels for some unknown guy named Jensen Ackles ;)
5) Thinking that life would be simpler if I had a boyfriend. Ha.
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
1) In Jensen Ackles's arms
2) Living anywhere that's warm and snow-less
3) Still writing about things that don't exist in real life
4) Publishing said unreal things
5) Motivating other Hispanic writers to think outside the box and borders
Question 3: What is (was) your to-do list today?
1) Manuscript rewrites (done!)
2) Feed my diva dog (done!)
3) Watch a recorded episode of Bones (done!)
4) Watch a recorded episode of Fringe (not done)
5) Continue reading WICKED LOVELY by Melissa Marr (done!)
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1) Ice cream
2) Anything with chocolate
3) Potato chips
5) Jell-O's Cheesecake Pudding
*Yes, I know. I will die before I'm thirty
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1) Give half my fortune to my family
2) Adopt five dogs from animal shelters (always wanted five...)
3) Adopt a baby from somewhere around the world (always wanted one...)
4) Write for a living
5) Travel all over the world and bring Jensen Ackles back with me ;)
And here are the other five super awesome blogging friends I'm tagging:
T. J. Carson
Your turn, ladies! Have fun!