Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Hiatus... With A Parting Gift!

So. I am going on my first ever blog hiatus. *sigh*

Why am I leaving?

School. It is a time suck. Plus I have been *quite* irresponsible with it. By procrastinating. You know, with critique partner duties, my own WIP, ze blog... 

Also, my wireless router has inexplicably died. I can't use the Internet as often as I used to until I: a) figure out what the heck happened to it, or b) get a new one.

*sigh again*

But not to worry, blogging buddies. I will be back on June 1st with a bang. I am talking full blown cyber party. And gifts. 

For now, I bid adieu with a lovely parting gift I'm sure some of you will appreciate:



Chris Hemsworth in THOR


You're welcome :)


I'll see you all in June!!! Take care, and KEEP WRITING!!

17 comments:

  1. We hate to see you go, but I do hope you have a great blogging va-cay...and bless you for the delicious eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you get all your school stuff done so you can come back and play! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the parting gift. Good luck with school. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with everything! We'll definitely miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do well in school! We'll miss you! As usual you are hilarious! Thanks for the parting gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May your hiatus be productive and worthwhile, so you can come back to us with loads of energy and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto to what Angelica said! And thank you for the parting gift! Saw him and Liam on the red carpet together at the THOR premier. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, biceps!

    . . .

    Oh, you're going somewhere Amparo? That's cool, that's cool, I'll just hang out here with my new, uh, friend. With the arms. And the washboard abs. And that cute little line that goes from his hip to his. . .

    Yeah, I'll be here. Have a good blogging break!
    - Sophia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, I like the parting gift :)

    Have a good blogging break. I know you'll show the school work who is boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwww!! Enjoy your blogging break!! Thank you so much for leaving me something to drool over.. sigh! Take care and see you very soon!! Yay!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're going on a hiatus just as I'm coming back! That's sad but I'll see you when I get back. And I totally understand! School is intense (why I've been off for the last five weeks). I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww. You'll be missed. Have a good time though--and ooh, what a nice gift to...erm, yeah, as I was saying, you'll be missed. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMM can never go wrong with giving us something hunky to look at in your absence! Hope you get everything figured out :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes you need a rest. I have been in the same boat with school and finals. Good luck and study study : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Collect yourself and get your focus where you need it to be. I don't think that we are going anywhere. See you in June!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you're having a lovely hiatus, re-energizing and all that good stuff. Thank you for the gift. :)

    ReplyDelete