Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Query Critique WINNERS!!

*throws confetti*

Okay. My 200 Followers Contest has come to a close. At first, I was supposed to have only five winners, but folks, I'm in a great mood this week. Therefore, I've picked SEVEN winners! 

They are:


Laura Pauling

Stina Lindenblatt

Shallee

Saumya

Erica and Christy 


Emy Shin

Jennifer Williams


*brain explodes*

Winners, please send me your queries to aortizzle (at) gmail (dot) com. :D

Oh, and if you're all still in a contest mood (I totally am), head over to Operation Awesome and enter our ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis giveaway!!! You can win one of TWO COPIES!! 

*brain explodes again*

Thanks to everyone who participated in my contest! And I can't wait to help polish your awesome queries :D

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!!! You even get confetti!!!Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! Congrats to the winners!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so generous! And congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Seven winners! According to Harry Potter, that's a really special number. Congrats to the lucky winners. You're getting an amazing prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! You will get some AWESOME feedback. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Thanks SO much!! This is so exciting for me because I never win anything, haha! You made my day, lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, yay, thank you! This made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! This is perfect timing as I have to send my query out soon for a query crit at our scbwi conference in the spring. I'll send it to you soon!

    ReplyDelete