Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

1) Jensen Ackles





2) Cookies. Ice cream. Cake. Cheesecake. The works.

3) Shows like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Supernatural,  The Vampire Diaries, Smallville, and Veronica Mars. Oh, and Fringe and Bones and... Well, a lot of shows...

4) Books like Looking for Alaska by John Green, Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson, and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.

5) A brain that comes up with books that will n-e-v-e-r be as great as the aforementioned, but are fun to write nonetheless.

6) People like Katrina and Lindsay, who read said not-as-great books and somehow keep being nice to me.

7) People like you. For reading my randomness. Me hearts you.


Disclaimer: This list has not been compiled in order of importance. Just felt like talking about Jensen Ackles first. Because... you know... he's Jensen Ackles. 


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

9 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the photo...so so thankful to you for the photo (yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shows (I watch Buffy and Supernatural over and over and over.....) Soooo grateful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad to see cookies are on the list(and Jensen Ackles!) Now where did I put my Supernatural boxset...

    Hee hee, I made the list. Huggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, there's nothing wrong with being one of the Winchester brothers on the top of your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

    These are brilliant things to be grateful for!! Especially no.2!! :-) Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Knew my husband, fattening foods and TV shows would cheer you all up ;)

    Happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving, Amparo! Warm fuzzies all over. I can't believe I'm up there, and only five down from JENSEN ACKLES! (Seriously, I might cry.) You rock! Thanks for being my CP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoot whoot Jensen lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, he's cute!!

    I love this list! Thanks for sharing what you're thankful for. ;)

    ReplyDelete