Monday, November 29, 2010

Post-NaNo Editing Checklist, Mystery Agent Contest And A Video!

Today I'm over @ Operation Awesome giving out revision tips for all you NaNoers out there. You can check it out here.

Be sure to stay tuned this Wednesday for another Mystery Agent Contest over @ OA!! So pretty please polish those one-line pitches, folks!! Mystery Agent is looking for YA and adult (all genres except for Christian fiction, erotica and picture books). Best of luck!

Also, I really really really wanted to share this. The fabulous Myra McEntire had this on her blog yesterday. It made me laugh. A lot.

I hope you do, too :D

Le video:




Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that video! I shared it on FB after you, and my mom thought it was hilarious. ;)

    And squee about the Mystery Agent contest on Wednesday!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, first - Jensen Ackles? YES!

    Second, tell me more about the Mystery Agent contest. Is this on the blog or a Twitter thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty! The official post will be on Operation Awesome WEDNESDAY! :) If you have a completed novel that is YA or adult fiction, and not any of the excluded genres above, get ready your one-sentence pitch to post Wednesday morning. I'm so excited. I love reading all the awesome pitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA! I saw one of these for something else

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I love this video!

    Yay for Mystery Agent contest time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted that video on my blog too! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!!!! Very funny, thank you - I love the mega delusions of this writer "I'm a student of the human condition"!! You gotta love his optimism!! LOL!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete