Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Win A SIGNED COPY of Leah Clifford's A TOUCH MORTAL!




You know you want this. Don't pretend like you don't.

Le blurb:

Eden didn't expect Az.

Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick-up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings.

Yeah.

So long, happily-ever-after.

Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven.

She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else's game. Her heart is her own.

And that's only the beginning of the end.



Wanna know how you can win a SIGNED COPY of Leah Clifford's debut??? Go to Operation Awesome and find out!! Best of luck to those who enter!!


Now tell me: which other books would you love to have signed???

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm entering this like now. As far as other books I'd love signed--Veronica Roth's Divergent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait to enter this giveaway!

    As for books I'd love to have signed...The Giver, Harry Potter, The Graveyard Book.

    I DO have a signed copy of Maniac Magee and I treasure it like it's my own child! :)

    ReplyDelete